"A word in earnest is as good as a speech"
~Charles Dickens: Bleak House

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wordless Wednesday (well not my words anyway) .... Music from the dead!

The Walking Dead does a lot of things well as far as a television series goes. But over the years one thing I have noticed that they do really well is the music. It sets the mood and gets stuck in your head .... and introduces people to artists and genres that perhaps you wouldn't otherwise think of exploring. Below are some of my favorites.

Season 1



Space Junk - Wang Chung








Season 2








I will save seasons 3 & 4 for another Wednesday. For more fun Dead stuff visit my Dead page which I am updating now that the semester is over and I have some free time I would like to spend in a brainless fashion!



No comments:

Post a Comment