"A word in earnest is as good as a speech"
~Charles Dickens: Bleak House

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another Fun Thing To Do With Blogs ......

So, again Sam of Honest to Blog introduced me to a fun blog thing, which she got from Lauren at The Little Things We Do. It is called "Fill in the Blank Friday." But since it is Sunday I guess the title needs to change. Here are the blanks


1.   My idea of pure perfection would be  World peace & equality for all. But in my little world, hanging out with the boys in the back yard, lobster for dinner and a nice chilled glass of white wine.

2.    Dreaming big       makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for    the fact that I hate winter    I'd    live in a cabin on a lake in the White Mountains.

4.  Bloggers are   people with a lot to say .

5.  If I had    money & ambition    I'd buy   a Greek restaurant/gift/craft store (sort of like a mini mall of Greekness).


 
6.  I'm glad it's Sunday because     I have nothing planned to do today except make dinner for the family    .
7.  Something I'm excited about is     My oldest son starting his senior year in High School and my youngest starting Kindergarten and Soccer   .

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe both our boys are starting kindergarten! Time flies, huh? The only thing I'm really dreading is that I have to drive him myself...which will be, uh, interesting. We specifically had him bused for Pre-School because he had separation issues after being in daycare. I plan on having a very large frozen margarita ready and waiting for me after school the first day!

    ReplyDelete