"A word in earnest is as good as a speech"
~Charles Dickens: Bleak House

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Three blogs in one!

So, the next couple of questions are really easy to answer and short. So I am going to answer them all at once and then I don't need to worry about it over the weekend!

What do I wear to bed:
It depends on the season, in the summer shorts and a tank top, in the winter sweatpants and a t-shirt.

A show I thought I wouldn't like but did:
The Walking Dead. My husband has always been a Zombie movie fan. Me, not so much! But the season premier was on Halloween and I thought why not. By the end of the first episode I was hooked! It is so well written and not really about the Zombies. You almost forget about them until there is an attack. It really is about the people who have survived and how you start again. I have read some blogs from people who have read the comics and they are kind of disappointed (probably the same way I get disappointed in the Harry Potter movies). But since I have never read the graphic novels I am a HUGE fan and can't wait for the new season.

Tattoos:
I do not have one. I have always wanted to get one, but just have never been able to rationalize the expense. I would like to get a daisy with two petals missing on my hip. I got the idea from the 1987 movie "The Dancers" in which the American Ballet Company dances Giselle. At the end the lead character gets this tattoo to represent the flower that seals Giselle's fall into madness.

That is it for today! Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. Great tattoo idea! You've seen my two, but I'd like at least two more - a Celtic cross for my dad (my maiden name is Sullivan), and maybe a tribal design with my boys' names hidden in it.

    ReplyDelete